Boon Fly Café
Fun, lively, and vibrant, the Boon Fly Café serves modern rustic cuisine in a contemporary roadhouse atmosphere. Guests dining in Napa Valley can start their day with our signature Boon Fly donuts, and end it with a gourmet hamburger or one of our nightly dinner specials.
Named for a Carneros pioneer named Boon Fly, who planted orchards and vineyards in the area in the mid-1800s, our café is an homage to local flavor. Resort guests and locals alike are drawn to the energetic vibe and satisfying cuisine that’s based on the agricultural heritage of the region.
Hours of Operation
Open daily from 7 am – 9 pm; reservations available for dinner only.
- Breakfast: 7 am - 11 am (Tuesday - Thursday)
- Brunch: 7 am – 3 pm (Friday - Monday)
- Lunch: 11 am – 3 pm (Tuesday - Thursday)
- Mid-day: 3 pm -5 pm (Daily)
- Dinner: 5 pm – 9 pm (Daily)
The following holiday weekends, we will be open for Brunch from 7 am to 3 pm, Mid-Day from 3 pm to 5 pm, and Dinner from 5 pm to 9 pm.
- Monday, May 30, 2016, Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4, 2016, Independence Day
- Monday, September 5, 2016, Labor Day
We are sorry Boon Fly Café is unable to accommodate buses.
For more information and dinner reservations please call 707 299 4870.